Using tags, folders, document types etc. helps you group documents and find them quickly. But what if you want to mark a certain portion within the document as say, “Done” so that your colleagues don’t waste time reading the entire document? Or maybe you want to hide certain parts of the document from some users who can access the document because the information is confidential? Well, the answer to this is the set of Annotation features in Globodox enterprise document management software.
Types of Annotation possible in Globodox
Globodox allows you a range of annotation tasks you can perform on a document. Here’s the list…
- Highlight portions of text in the document
- Underline or circle important text to draw the reader’s attention quickly
- Draw rectangles to mark a certain area of the document
- Hide confidential content: using the Redact feature
- Add sticky notes on the document
- Insert a bookmark
- Place a Stamp or Signature on the document
- Annotate the document permanently by burning it on the document (action cannot be undone)
- Print the document along with the annotation
- Share the annotation created by you, with other users (with one user or multiple users)
- Assign an annotation created by you, to another user (to only one user)
- Restrict users from viewing annotations created by you.
Annotations make an electronic document interactive. They are the digital equivalent of marking or signing a paper-based document. To learn more about annotations in Globodox, refer to the online help manual or download the manual’s PDF version. If you are logged-in to Globodox, you can simply click the Globodox button and then Help, to access the help manual.
Check out other features of Globodox
Try Globodox free for 30 days
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
The team at Globodox obviously cares about customer satisfaction and repeat business. It shows in how responsive they have been when customer specific problems arise. Potential customers may feel free to contact us via our website with any questions about our experience.
— , http://www.compumatter.com