We know how difficult it gets to search for folders especially when you have hundreds of them. So to save your time, we have introduced a new feature (in Version 188.8.131.52) which will allow you to search for Folders as well as Tags.
For example, if you want to search for a particular client say “Acme Corp.”, ideally you would have to scroll through the whole list of folders and find it out. But now you just need to press “Ctrl+J” on your keyboard and a box will pop-up, using which you can search for Folders and Tags.
This is how it works…
- Press Ctrl + J . This will launch the Jump To… dialog. (You can also launch the Jump To… dialog via the Right click on a Folder/Tag)
- Enter the first few characters of the Folder/Tag that you want to search for.
- The list of Folders/Tags will be listed in the dropdown.
- Select the necessary Folder/Tag and hit the Enter key on the keyboard.
- The Folder/Tag will now be selected in the Workspace node.
Its that simple. If you would like to suggest a feature which you think will help you and others then please feel free to write to us.
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
The team at Globodox obviously cares about customer satisfaction and repeat business. It shows in how responsive they have been when customer specific problems arise. Potential customers may feel free to contact us via our website with any questions about our experience.
— , http://www.compumatter.com