Organizations of all sizes aim to go paperless. Yet, large enterprises face bigger risks and challenges. Here’s why…
- They operate across multiple departments with several sections, processes and teams.
- This means large enterprises work with multiple internal and external entities (e.g. government departments, vendors etc.). This results in creation and exchange of various types of documents that must be managed efficiently, preferably from a centralized repository.
- Process goals must be achieved by utilizing resources optimally. This is best done by replacing paper based workflows with digital ones.
If large organizations are to move to a paperless office model, they need a versatile solution that can be implemented across various processes and functions. Many large firms around the world have adopted enterprise document management solutions (such as Globodox) and found their paper consumption decline significantly. In fact, a recent survey* conducted by the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM) found that the consumption of paper and the number of photocopies is decreasing in 35% of organizations. Not only this, the survey report states that the largest organizations have done relatively better. Your large firm too can move to a paperless model of operations. Here are some tips…
- Scan your paper archives as well as current documents that are paper based
- Scan all incoming paper based documents
- Create new documents only in electronic formats
- Store, index, organize and securely collaborate on documents using enterprise document management software
- Avoid printing documents unless there is no better way to share them
- Send fax messages to email addresses, rather than using paper
- Replace your paper based processes with digital ones by routing documents automatically for review, approval etc.
Globodox is one enterprise solution that offers all the above capabilities and therefore allows you to reduce your paper consumption significantly.
* Source: “The Paper Free Office – dream or reality?” © 2012 AIIM – The Global Community of Information Professionals
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
The team at Globodox obviously cares about customer satisfaction and repeat business. It shows in how responsive they have been when customer specific problems arise. Potential customers may feel free to contact us via our website with any questions about our experience.
— , http://www.compumatter.com