A document management software solution like Globodox is no doubt great to use; but there is more to business processes than just scanning documents, signing them, emailing them or publishing them. What ultimately helps you stay in control of all document management activity is the Reporting feature.
How does generating these reports help?
- Generating reports by ‘user’ gives you information about each user’s productivity
- Pulling up a report by ‘day’ gives you an indication about variations in your team/department’s activity; i.e., which days required working more with documents than on strategic sessions like meetings, brainstorming etc.
- Running a report by ‘month’ can tell you if your team was busy working on documents as part of a certain project, or if it was relatively free – in which case you could pull out some members and put them on some other project that needs manpower immediately.
As with the application itself, good report interpretation skills in Globodox develop only with greater use of this feature.
Use Globodox’s comprehensive built-in reporting feature
You can quickly generate several types of reports within Globodox…
- User role map: This gives you a report of all users and their assigned roles
- Documents added – grouped by user: This gives you a report of documents added between two given dates grouped by user
- Documents added – daily report: This gives you a report of documents added between two given dates grouped by day
- Documents added – monthly report: This gives you a report of documents added between two given dates grouped by month
- Documents modified – grouped by user: You can generate a report of documents modified between two given dates grouped by user
- Documents modified – daily report: Generate a report of documents modified between two given dates grouped by day
- Documents modified – monthly report: Generate a report of documents modified between two given dates grouped by month.
Globodox allows you to print the reports if you wish. You can also export the reports as PDF, HTML, MHT or XLS files.
To learn more about reporting features in Globodox, refer to the online help manual or download the manual’s PDF version. If you are logged-in to Globodox, you can simply click the Globodox button and then Help, to access the help manual.
Check out other features of Globodox
Try Globodox free for 30 days
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
The team at Globodox obviously cares about customer satisfaction and repeat business. It shows in how responsive they have been when customer specific problems arise. Potential customers may feel free to contact us via our website with any questions about our experience.
— , http://www.compumatter.com