We have released a new version (v220.127.116.11) of Globodox and Sohodox.
You can download the latest version (18.104.22.168) from the link below…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes for version 22.214.171.124
- Add pages to existing Tiff and PDF documents, from the Pages panel.
You can now add pages to an existing multi-paged PDF and tiff files directly from the Pages panel. This reduces the number of clicks required to perform this task.
- Fixed: Error when changing the Maximum length of a Small text field and then entering a value for that field.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of certain date formats during Import.
- Fixed: Error when installing the Globodox databases on a drive, other than the C: drive.
- Fixed: Error when a MS Office file is being displayed and the user logs out or opens another DB.
- Fixed: Occasional error when logging out
- Fixed: (Sohodox) Occasional crash when launching the Connection Manager
Feel free to drop-in your comments about the new changes
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
ITAZ support is highly responsive and very knowledgeable, and there is also even enthusiasm in ITAZ to take suggestions from its users to further enhance the product. For anyone seeking a paperless solution, medical or otherwise, Globodox is the answer.
— , New Jersey