Get Document Archiving Software – Store Business Documents Permanently!
Never Lose documents and Always Find them! Use Globodox as your document Archiving Software
If you are reading this article, chances are your organization already has thousands of documents stored in paper form. Not only would you need a lot of space to store these documents, your employees would need to retrieve, refer to and file back documents in your paper archive. Not all documents that are on paper have digital copies. Paper based documents are subject to wear and tear due to frequent handling, moisture etc. What you need is software that will convert your paper archive into a digital document repository. What you need is document archiving software. Globodox is a good example of an archiving software solution that meets all your document archiving needs.
- Make documents permanent by scanning and saving them in PDF and other formats
- Easily import existing electronic files into the Globodox database
- Organize documents by folders, tags, document types and project wise too!
- Store custom meta-data for each document type for easy identification; e.g. Due for Shredding: 30 June, 2012; once paper version is shred, change status to Shredded
- Retrieve old documents in a snap – use Quick, Advanced and Saved Searches
- Search documents by their content using full text search
- Easy to retrieve archived document for reference – no need to file them back!
- Restrict access to document repository using role based permissions
- Easy to collaborate on archived documents using check-in, checkout and drafts “Under Review”
- Automated task routing to notify when parts of paper archive are due for shredding
- Secure document storage using features like access privileges, document encryption, event logging (audit trail), hierarchical security groups
Read more articles Back to top
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
There are alot of additional “neat” features that I have had no reason to use such as templates etc. The price is reasonable. Upgrades are released frequently througout the year. Support is excellent. It has been a good investment to date.
— , United States