Bug Fixes In Globodox
Version 10.16.01.05 - 20 Apr 2017
- Fixed: Setting scan area when the scan window is opened
- Fixed: For a MySQL DB, connection manager shows empty values if the inactivity policy is set to Never Logout.
- Fixed: Better memory management when performing ‘Extract and Index’ on large number of files.
- Fixed: Better handling of query for empty values.
- Fixed: Per application Inactivity Timeout not working for a MySQL based DB’s.
Version 10.15.01.05 - 17 Mar 2017
- Improved: Better handling of slow running queries in the Web Client
The Web Client now is less likely to timeout when waiting for long queries to be finished.
- Improved: Enhanced logging for multiple components of the application
Logging has been enhanced for multiple components of the application.
Version 10.14.01.04 - 17 Feb 2017
- Fixed: When a document is shared to multiple users in the Web client, it gets shared only to the last user in the list.
- Fixed: Command Line option /reconfiguremssqlmaindb not working
- Fixed: Cannot copy extracted text for a document printed using the Virtual Printer
- Fixed: Better logging for text extraction related issues