Bug Fixes In Globodox
Version 10.09.01.08 - 22 Sep 2016
- Improved: Logging for Virtual Printing
Logging has been improved for the Virtual Printing feature. This will make it easier and faster to detect the cause of any virtual printing related problems.
- Fixed: OutOfMemory Exception when exporting hundreds of thousands of data rows
The number of rows of data that can be exported has been significantly enhanced. There was never any limit imposed on the number of rows that can be exported. The limit is mainly imposed by the hardware of your machine. However we have optimized the code so that a lot more rows of data can be exported on the same hardware.
If you still hit any problems, you split the export process into batches by filtering the data using the ID of the rows. Please do contact us if you need more details.
- Improved: Currently logged in Windows user mentioned in the logs
The currently logged in Windows user is now mentioned in the logs. This makes it easy to combine logs from multiple machines or interpret logs from machines with multiple users.
Version 10.08.01.06 - 11 Aug 2016
- Fixed: Zone OCR recognition problems with TIFF files
- Fixed: Missing field values in the New Document Window if they were entered before a document was added or scanned
- Fixed: Background OCR of JPEG files
- Fixed: Incorrect folder assignment when multiple documents are selected
- Fixed: Problems when upgrading from version 6 to version 10
Version 10.05.01.11 - 31 May 2016
- Fixed: Occasional Crash when performing a Quick Search.
- Fixed: Occasional error when previewing Word or Excel files.
- Fixed: Minor Bug Fixes and enhancements.