Records Management System
Every business needs a management process that will protect information and data to ensure that all the records and the files of the business organization are protected but still can be easily accessed by authorised users. An automated records management system will help organizations enforce centralized policy management for retention schedules, file plans, legal preservation holds and auditing.
Advanced Records Management System are of utmost importance to ensure a rapid and compelling return on investment while reducing the risks and costs in managing electronic record assets.
Retention and Disposition
Proper records retention and disposition is key to an effective records management program. It ensures that records are present when needed for litigation, audits, day-to-day business purposes, or historical research, but that unneeded records do not take up costly storage space. This is done with the help of controlled and scheduled handling of archiving, holds and destruction using configurable rules and automated processing; configuration of different retention and archive policies based on type and fileplan; use of export for long term archival.
Management and Control
This is crucial to the Record Management system and is done by automated classification and scheduling of records based on a pre-existing plan and standardized structures; Auto-Numbering, Type-based Metadata, Lifecycle Management, configuration of the system with pre-defined reports to search and screen records — allowing for the easy identification and resolution of exceptions; and a simple to use search across full-text content, fileplan structures, records management categories and record types.
Storage and Maintenance
One sure sign that an organization has an effective records management program in place is that it stores and maintains its records securely and efficiently. Cost-effective, secure storage systems that provide quick and rapid retrieval will help ensure the ready availability of records in case of litigation and audits, as well as for future reference use.
Access and Retrieval
Organizations create, retain, and preserve records so that they can be used. If a user cannot locate a document, it might as well not exist. As such, an effective records management program should have in place systems—manual or automated—that can locate and retrieve records in a reliable and timely fashion to meet the needs of users.
Key benefits include:
- Single repository resulting in high user adoption rate – Records management delivers excellent information classification, retention, and disposition management across the widest range of information sources, formats, and languages. User-friendly in nature and a simplistic interface makes it a must-have for employees and clients alike. It supports your best practices by meeting today’s business demands for control, flexibility, and accessibility.
- Economical – An integrated records management system provides a secure and cost-effective alternative to uncontrolled expensive office space and self-storage options.
- Confidential management and storage for hardcopy paper documents demands resources. Electronic records management allows you to focus on your core business functions and ultimately operate more efficiently.
- Meeting regulatory compliance obligations – Businesses can reduce the risk of non-compliance and avoid potential financial penalties, operational risks, and added costs
- Increased productivity and efficiency – Organizations can leverage information to improve staff productivity, drive business efficiencies, and improve customer service
- Legal preparedness – As information grows exponentially, secure access to the right information at the right time enables a better use of information and responsiveness to legal discovery and audit
ITAZ Records Management System offer a robust solution that automates critical aspects of records management processes, reduces archive footprint, and enables enhanced risk management.
Read more products Back to top
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
Thank you Itaz for listening to what your customers would like and acting upon it to provide a valuable software to our business.